Office Precautions During COVID-19 Outbreak
We ask that all patients follow these office precautions for the safety of all concerned including our patients and staff.
- Please ensure that all patients (both new and established) are Covid-19 symptom free and any similar symptoms if present such patients will be asked to get a Covid-19 negative test prior to be seen.
- Underage and Elderly or Handicap patients who may need assistance may be accompanied by only 1 Caretaker/Guardian. All Other patients must come to their appointments alone.
- Gloves must be changed upon entering lobby or disposed of appropriately.
- Patients should wash hands before being taken into the operatory.
- All personal Belongings (Purses, Handbags, Sunglasses, Wallets) should be kept on the patient’s self at all times during the visit.
- All appropriate registration forms, medical history forms need to be filled online prior to the appointment. No tablets will be offered for the same any more.
- All pertinent insurance cards and personal identifications should be emailed to the office prior to the appointments to minimize handling between staff and patients.
- Teledentistry is offered by our practice. Please visit our Teledentistry section on our website for the same. All patients need to be registered with the office prior to the online consult.
- Patients maybe asked to wear head caps for anyone having long hair.
- Apple Pay is accepted and preferred at office for hands-free payments.